1. Flat knitting requires that the product is well-proportioned, without breaking or flowing;
2. The vertical code requires that the product is well-proportioned, the skeleton is hard, the stereoscopic effect is strong, smooth, and there is no breakage;
3. Finishing requires that the product be tight, well-proportioned, properly matched with small and small strips, with no gaps or small gaps;
4. Wrenching requires no twisting of the product, and the product is firm and symmetrical;
5. The staples require the product to be well-proportioned, without broken head, without nails, and symmetrical.